Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update

The writing this month has been interesting with attempting to reach my goal of writing 100 articles.  It's amazing how much the pennies start to snowball once you have a library of articles, but it does become difficult to come up with topics for articles.  100 in one month is a lot!  I am at 66 articles so far with only one week left to go.  I am going to push really hard to try to reach my goal just to be able to say to myself that I've done it.

It will be really interesting to add up the pennies at the end of the month though.  I also have chosen my writing goal for February and that is to finish my book and submit it in e-book format on Kindle.  That will also be a tough challenge to meet, but I think that I can do it.

When I was not setting writing goals for myself, I wasn't accomplishing much of anything, so the goals are the way to go!

With just one week left to go for the 100 article challenge, please feel free to leave me any ideas for articles in the comments section.  I'm getting desperate!!!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment