Sunday, January 30, 2011

Madly Trying to Reach My Goal

It is the second last day of the month and I am determined to meet my self-imposed goal of writing 100 articles this month.  I got up at 5 a.m. and drove M. to his part-time job at McDonald's, which Mark usually does, so that I could start the day early.  I came home and wrote 7 articles and all were fairly decent articles, with six of them requiring some research, so it was some intense writing time, but productive and fun and then...I ran out of ideas.  So now I am here with 10 or so articles to go before the goal is met and I am stuck!

But no fear (not that anyone but me would be worried!), tomorrow is another day and I have a babysitter coming so that I can get a few small but important errands done and finish this January article-writing blitz. Hopefully by tomorrow, I will have a brain full of fantastic ideas and can churn the words out quickly.

There are two articles that I have to wait until tomorrow to write anyway, so that just leaves me to think of 8 or so more brilliant ideas.  At this point, I'd take far less than brilliant ones!

1 comment:

  1. I hate not being able to come up with subjects about which to write. It can be very discouraging. I have to come up with something to write about and publish today to meet January's goal. The clock is ticking! Arrgh!

    ReplyDelete