Friday, February 11, 2011

Triond February

In February, Triond is offering a special.  If you publish 5 articles, you get an additional 10% on your monthly earnings.  If you publish 10 articles, you get an additional 20% and if you publish 20 articles, you get an additional 30% on your monthly earnings!  There is some fine print involved in that the articles need to be published on qualifying sites, so need to be on certain topics.  This is a very broad range though including Domestic (anything parenting, housekeeping, etc.), Sports, News, Humour, Health, Business, Science, Computers, and a few others.

I was planning to write very few articles in February and just see what the residual earnings would be, but this special is too good to pass up.  I have written 9 articles towards the bonus so far, so I already qualify for the additional 10% and am one article away from the additional 20%.  I am planning obviously to try to write 20 qualifying articles to get the 30% bonus.

If you are interested in signing up with Triond, it is free to join and I really enjoy the writing community over there.  I have learnt a lot already.  They only accept new work, so you cannot re-publish a blog post or already published article of yours.  You can however, publish something new at Triond and then turn it into a blog post or repost it elsewhere.

My writing has been really slow this month.  I don't have a babysitter as often anymore, the kids have been sick, and I have had birthday parties to plan (3) and other projects on the go.  I still have big plans for working on my book this month, but haven't so far.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment