Friday, June 3, 2011

My Actual Online Earnings for May, 2011

I was working on finishing touches on my book this month.  The shoot for the book cover was the most fun I've had in a long time!  One of my daughters has also been struggling with her health again as she has a severe lung condition, so my time on the computer was limited and I did NO article writing for the second month in a row.  I was so happy to see that my old articles are continuing to make residual income.  Even though the amounts aren't nearly as high as they were the months I was writing, some is better than nothing!  Here is the breakdown of exactly how much money I made online in May, 2011:

Triond (both types of earnings)    $2.22

Bukisa                                        $3.50

My websites (ads)                       $4.02

My websites (affiliates)                $4.72

Itracks*                                      $100

Total online earnings for the month of May, 2011:
$114.46

*Itacks was for an online discussion group I participated in over a 2 month period.

I expect that my earning summary for June will look significantly different as my book will be available on Kindle and Barnes and Noble e-book division by then and I have a few other projects that I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment